This personal development journey is meant for academics for whom the answer to more than 1 of these questions is "YES!":
(1) Would you feel better if you could bring your whole self to your research, teaching, and service?
(2) Do you need time, space, and support to figure out who you are and what unique gifts you bring to academia?
(3) Do you believe that personal development is important but you never really had the time to invest in it?
(4) Do you want to figure out how to bring forward all of who you are in both your personal and professional life?
(5) Are you tired of trying to fit yourself into boxes that feel limiting and miserable?
If you answered YES to more than one of these questions, my TAP INTO YOU course is just right for you!
Registration for this course includes 8 one-hour virtual sessions with content delivery and Q&A. Sessions will be recorded and you will have access to all course materials indefinitely. Other course details will be shared with the convened cohort.
I look forward to being with you on your personal development and inner work journey!
On this 8 week personal development and inner work journey, I will hold space for you to TAP INTO YOU!
During our time together, you will get to tell yourself the truth, explore who you are, and brainstorm strategies for how you can show up as your full, glorious, authentic self, everywhere!